Monday, September 7, 2009

::Hatcher Family::

oh.my.mercy! FIVE teenage gentlemen in ONE family! My coworker Ann (aka SuperWoman and Mom to this clan of studs) brought her crew over to Holliday Park on a sweltering afternoon. I have to admit, I was a little nervous to do a session like this, but the guys were total professionals and knew how to work those manly poses. They did most of the work for me!


William Jr, the oldest of the group
Ben
Justin...a little camera shy but check how how handsome he is!
Christian rockin the faux hawk
Isaiah is big into baseball and brought along some of his gear
how awesome is this tree? they just climbed on up and took some really fun shots!

the whole group together

such a proud papa...
...and boy do they love their mama!

What an amazing family...and so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment