Tuesday, April 7, 2009

::sweet shelly's belly...and jeremy too!::

yikes! So this is my first ever photography shoot.  I totally forced Shelly into doing this session for me, and she and Jeremy were such excellent models, don't you think? Shel is a great friend of mine from the NICU, and boy to we ever LOOOVE our homegrown NICU babies! Even though Layton is now almost three weeks old, I definitely wanted to share these photographs. Thanks for being such great victims for me, Shelly and Jeremy!


happy mommy-to-be! 

cooler tones
the whole fam
i love how obvious it is that Jeremy just adores her
Shelly's laugh is so infectious; isn't she so cute?!
love :: love :: love
such a sweet daddy!


Well, that's my first session.  I definitely want to keep practicing and getting better, but I couldn't have asked for a better model couple to help me out.  Jeremy and Shelly, it's going to be so much fun to watch little Layton grow up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment