Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paul and Jen Maternity

So Paul and Jen were my second maternity couple; they were kind enough to give me some practice for their maternity photographs. It was fun!  They are such a wonderful couple and are going to be really great parents.  They're the first of our small group to get pregnant, and its been so much fun to watch Jen's cute little belly grow and for them to head into parenthood. Aren't they adorable?! (Paul, by adorable, of course I mean Jen)





Can we all agree that Jen is an absolutely gorgeous mother-to-be?!

Paul came up with this one; I hope you crack up as much as I did. Creative and hilarious!

babylove
"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Psalm 127:3






i spy a sweet moment
how.flipping.cute!

Paul was cracking me up with his ridiculous facial expressions and 
Jen with her sweet belly laughs!

So there we have it...my first blog post. I hope it wasn't too obvious that I'm totally new at this! Thanks, Paul and Jen, I just can't wait to meet sweet baby Madeline!





No comments:

Post a Comment